At Paintworks London, we are proud of the house refurbishment services we offer.
We have completed many houses and flats refurbishments all over London creating elegant and stunning interiors for our clients. We can offer you all the expertise you need for your refurbishment. While some property refurbishment benefits from having an interior designer or architect. and if you do have your own designer or architect, we will happily work alongside them. For other projects, however, your own ideas and our experience will deliver amazing results.
Things to Conder when doing flat refurbishment:
For the refurbishment of a flat that is leasehold, it may be necessary to get the landlord or managing agent consent. We have a lot of experience in leasehold permissions and we will help you by providing any documentation that you need.
At Paintworks London we know that every job is the opportunity for the creation of the most stunning and beautiful result. There will be challenges with this kind of project and we have the experience to tackle the many different aspects needed.
Choose Paintworks London for your house refurbishment
- Our extensive experience and positive and proactive approach make every project unique and exciting challenge for us.
- We have great attention to detail.
- We are very competitive. From our competitive and itemised quote, we will ensure that there is a margin for the duration of your project so that there are no surprises. We will always get your consent to any necessary changes.
- Full visibility is how we work. You will see the progress weekly, as the project progresses.
- We never take short cuts. We always go for aesthetically correct durable and solutions that are practical and functional.
- We always communicate we always keep the lines of communication open and all details available to you in one place.
- Knowledge and skill. You can rely on our experience and many satisfied customers to know that you and your project are in good hands:
- All groundworks and drainage
- Plumbing and gas
- Glazing and windows
- Screen glass and customised featured glass and balustrades
- Entry system, electrical, AV and emergency lighting
- Surface Gutters - SVP & RWP as well as downpipes
- Stairways and stairs
- Detailed drawings and visualisations in 3D
- Our guarantee –we always provide as much as ten years guarantee certificate see more in the guarantees section.
- We employ only the best from Project Managers to site labourers.
- At Paintworks London we have most trades as part of our skilled and dedicated workforce.
- If we need to use sub-contractors, we only employ the best. We have an extensive network of reliable contacts
- We plan for each project we will prepare a plan for your project with accurate timings and costs. We never promise what we cannot deliver.
Management and pre-construction:
- Design process and Build
- Calculations of structure
- Building control applications
- Any necessary party wall agreement
- CDM 2015
- All issues of health and safety
- Structural, steelworks and structural frames
- Pointing and bricklaying
- Cleaning of brickwork
- Underpinning work
- Tanking and damp proofing
- Building render
- Screeding and slabs
Carpentry and Joinery:
- Built in wardrobes
- Kitchen work
- Staircase installation
- Bespoke shelving and other fittings
- Bespoke projects in. joinery
- Pocket and other doors
- Customised joinery
- Engineered and solid wood flooring
- Parquet floors
- Restoration of floors
- Polishing of concrete floors
- Fitting of reclaimed wooden floors
- Tiling work
- Alto flooring and other vinyl flooring
- and much more
Electrics: and AV
All AV systems
Smart system installation
Household automation systems
Heat and smoke detector
Fire alarm systems
Intruder alarm fitting
- Central heating installations
- New hot water cylinders and boilers
- Underfloor heating
- Drain work
- Kitchen and Bathroom
- Work on flat roofs, cold as well as warm deck’ to include single ply membrane (EPDM), GRP, sarnafil and felt.
- Work on pitched roofs, warm and cold deck to include man-made natural tiles, slates etc.
Customised glazing and glass roofs
- All glass structure installation and walk on glazing
- Glass panelling and glass panels that are fire rated
- Balustrades in glass
- Glazed kitchen splash-back screens
- Roof skylights,
- Shower screens
Doors and Windows
- Quality hardwood and softwood sash windows, entry doors, casement windows as well as French doors
- Bi-fold doors, aluminium doors, and windows
- Glass pitched aluminium roofs
- skylight windows and pitched and flat roofs
- Crittall doors and windows
- PVC doors and windows
We also work with commercial customers and do a lot of restaurant fittings.
Whatever the property refurbishment that you are planning contact us now for a competitive quote and to secure the services of our professional and expert teams. We offer a free initial meeting or and will provide you with our free of obligation, quote.